Unconditional 12 month Warranty
Terrific all round alloy boom for those who have small hands or simply prefer the feel of a narrow grip. now with a range that will probably cover all you sails (e.g. 4 - 7m)
- Reduced Diameter Grip
- 27mm - comfort and grip
- New - Expanded adjustment range - 60cm, 150-210cm
- New stiffer, straighter tail piece
- New green graphics and anodising - snazzy
- New Loop-n-go - quick, centred sail position with rope retention
- Pro-1 head fits SDM or RDM
- Monocoque body
- Non tapered design
- Fully Articulating Pro-1 Head, reduces strains on mast and sails
- Absolute boom length markings on green anodized continuous tail piece
- 2-Pin stainless steel vertical slide tail piece adjustment collars
- Positive “snap-in and leave” skinny adapter for use with RD masts (14cm long)
- Modern bend curve makes hand transitions during manoeuvres feel natural
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs