- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
- Kayaks are not shipped free, these are just collection only
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery, main land UK ((not BT ( Ireland)) post codes or islands or high lands) is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over. Excluding Secondhand Surfboards & Kiteboards Kayaks over 150cm.
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
- You may calculate the delivery cost of your order by placing items into the shopping basket and then using the 'Estimate Shipping and Tax' function on the shopping basket page.
Overseas Delivery Methods ( we are not doing over seas deliveries at present due to fee we can not calculate)
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
- You maybe charged local tax and duties.
Overseas Delivery Costs
- You may calculate the delivery cost of your order by placing items into the shopping basket and then using the 'Estimate Shipping ' YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY YOUR LOCAL TAXES