Patagonia R2® Yulex® Gloves 2mm
For warmth and dexterity in cool conditions, these wetsuit gloves are made from 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with 100% external seam sealing and a textured palm for grip. Best for water temperatures: 55°–60° F/13°–16° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recycled68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
Made with Natural Rubber
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
Solution-Dyed Recycled Polyester Linings
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior: 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled elastane; lining and exterior fabrics laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone-ink 3D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
Shuts Out Water
- Microgasket at wrist prevents water entry
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Made in Thailand.
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
- Main: 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 100% recycled polyester
- Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled elastane
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance