Patagonia R1 Lite Yulex Spring Jane Wetsuit
Patagona Yulex rubber ladies short jane sleeveless wetsuit
A stretchy, neoprene-free spring suit made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 65°–75° F/18°–23° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recycled68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
Made with Natural Rubber
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Solution-Dyed Recycled Polyester Linings
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior is 100% recycled polyester, exterior is 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled elastane
Water-Based Glue Is Solvent-Free
- Linings laminated with water-based, solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Suit is entered through either arm opening
Built to Reduce Drag
- Suit holds close to the body for maximum comfort and reduced drag; princess seams in front and back with racerback detailing
- Internal key loop included
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Made in Thailand.
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Body: 1.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 88% recycled polyester/12% recycled elastane
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Yulex Natural Rubber
Tapped from hevea trees that can produce rubber for up to 30 years, it replaces conventional, nonrenewable neoprene. 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content.
We’ve switched to black, solution-dyed interior linings and face fabric, which can result in up to 90% reduction in water use compared to conventional dyeing.
Used for the lamination of all fabrics in our Yulex® full suits, water-based AquaA™ glue eliminates harmful VOCs and has the same durability as conventional, solvent-based wetsuit glues.