Ding All Standard 3oz Epoxy Kit for Surfboard Repair
Ding All's Standard Epoxy Resin Ding Repair Kit
works for both Epoxy and Polyester Ding repairs when UV light is NOT present and fiberglass cloth is needed.
This kit contains Ultra Clear, SS 2000 resin that is used in Epoxy surfboard construction. The resin is dual purpose, and can also repair polyester surfboards. The kit comes complete with the following materials to allow an easy method for small or medium surfboard repairs.
Epoxy Working time is approx. 30 minutes. Full cure in 6 to 8 hours at 77 degrees F.
*NOTE: Use 1/4” Layers of Filled Epoxy resin to fill larger holes or voids to avoid resin overheating.
- x1 - 2 oz. (56 ml). Ultra Clear Epoxy Resin Plus 1 oz. (28ml). Hardener - Non-Yellowing
- x1 - 15cm x 34cm Fiberglass Cloth patch
- x1 - 2 Sided Sanding Pad (1 side Smooth (120 grit) ,1 side Rough- (80 grit) For easy sanding.
- x1 - Measuring Cup Note: cup can be re-used after popping out hardened resin from previous repair
- x3 - Application/Mixing Sticks
- x1 - Cover Sheet Note: this is used to cover small dings to make super smooth finish once hardened. Just peel off.
- Easy Instructions
What repair kit for a Firewire surfboard ?
The Ding All Epoxy repair kit is safe to use on both PU / polyester surfboards and epoxy surf and kitesurf boards like firewire and any EPS core boards. The epoxy resin will not melt the foam core this will only happen if you use a polyester resin on an EPS core, EPS foam cores are used on most epoxy boards like firewire, JS hyfi construction, torque surfboards, fourth surf boards, most brands now offer boards in both EPS and PU core surfboards, But the epoxy ding all repair kit is safe to use on both.