Chinook Pro 1 Windsurfing Boom
Chinook Pro 1 Boom
One of the strongest windsurfing wave slalom booms heavy duty stiff aluminum boom
Long adjustment range (62cm) will fit many sails in your quiver
Outstanding torsional rigidity and stiffness
* Monocoque construction.
One piece arm with a wide angled bend curve through the front end for easier rig handling during tacks and gybes
* Boom clamp is over 12cm long on the mast. This gives a very solid connection and minimizes point loading
* Easy snap-on skinny adapter for use with RDM masts
* Absolute boom length markings on a blue anodized continuous tail piece
* Effortless attachment from tail piece to the clew of sail
* Foam filled tubing keeps water out
* Tubing diameter: 29mm = 32mm grip The Chinook boom head is fully articulated, so regardless of what height the boom is set at, there will be no excess tension on the boom arms or the mast. It also ensures that if the boom head is not level with the clew, the boom will not pull at the leech or foot of the sail.