DetailsThe Xcel Drylock wetsuit boots are probably the warmest booties you can buy
- Xcel wetsuit boots
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Neoprene: Eco-friendly 100% Japanese limestone nanoprene provides superior warmth by repelling water without compromising on flexibility
- Lining: Exclusive Celliant Black lining that combines Xcel's TDC (Thermo Dry Celliant) technology constructed from smart fibres with added heat retention minerals that provides longer lasting warmth with quick-dry properties
- 100% glued and blindstitched seams with Taitex outer tape for added protection against the icy waves
- Moulded ergonomic strap design means less pressure on the foot
- Drylock ankle seals create a seal to prevent water flushing when duck-diving or wiping out
- Three-dimensional foot mould for a contoured fit
- Easy access heel loop
- Slimline single rubber bottom for superior boardfeel and grip
- Round toe bootie
- Warmest bootie
The warmest bootie i have had to date, expensive but still a lot cheaper than my running trainers
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs