DetailsWeird Fish Thunderchief Heavy Washed Padded Jacket in colour Shale. You get a whole lot of jacket for you money on this item. This thick and heavy tradtitional style waxed jacket is fully lined with a checked and quilted interior. The Stand up collar is lined with soft cord for a comfortable and durable finish. The main fastening is a zip with a button at the top, but there is also a popper fastened storm flap lined with the soft cord again. There are 2 chest pockets one zipped with a flap, and one on it's side also zipped. There are two deep front pockets with poppers. There are also two internal chest pockets, one with a popper and one handy slip ticket pocket. Finished with adjustable popper fastening cuffs, this heavy duty jacket will keep you warm for a long time. Outer: 70% Cotton 30% Polyester; Body Lining 1: 100% Cotton; Body Lining 2: 100% Polyester; Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester; Padding: 100% Polyester
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs