The Addict is our no cam crossover Bump and Jump sail. The extremely versatile Addict has had a full range modification to bring a very balanced sail that delivers plenty of power for lightning fast speeds.
We know how some freeriders out there like to get airborne and mix things up a bit on the water, for that reason we’ve focused on keeping the Addict as manoeuvrable as possible. The slightly concaved leach design eliminates any leach flutter whilst maintaining stability. The highly water resistant dacron luff panel keeps the sail lightweight and comfortable whether you are blasting or water starting. It’s also vital to delivering a great wind range and profile when the winds increase.
The Addict will get you planing straight off the beach and bumping and jumping in no time.
- A light, manoeuvrable bump and jump Freeride sail
- 5 battens for 5.5m – 6.5m / 6 battens for the 7.0m and 7.5m sizes
- Slightly concaved leach tension keeps your sail perfectly tensioned throughout all wind strengths
- Dacron Luff panel provides a great wind range and locks the sails overall profile in place when the wind increases
- X-ply in the perimeter areas keeping the sail lightweight and durable
- A full profile delivering early planing abilities in bother lighter winds and after busting out some airtime
- Folded back tack patching and silicon batten bumpers protects the stitching from grinding on your board and ground
- Strap-on systems keeps your sail rolled up tight