Tootega Pulse 85 HYDROLITE
British kayak designers and manufacturers – Tootega kayaks have taken their already lightweight Pulse 85 kayak and reduced the weight by almost 20%.
The brand new “Hydrolite” Pulse 85 by Tootega kayaks weighs in at a class leading 14kg, making it one of the lightest adult sit on tops available.
The Pulse 85 is already a firm favourite with smaller paddlers, families, and those who want to play in the surf thanks to its compact size and huge levels of stability – the super lightweight Hydrolite version will only help to increase the Pulse 85’s popularity yet further!
Tootega kayaks continually work on new material and production process research and Hydrolite is the product of the gains made through some of this research.
Available to order now in either Electric blue or Candyfloss pink.
Length: 259cm / 8.5ft
Width: 72cm / 28.5”
Weight: 14kg / 30lbs
Max paddler: 90kg / 195lbs
Hull: Double concave
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs