DetailsCOLLECTION ONLY Length: 288cm / 9.5ft Width: 75cm / 29.5” Weight: 19kg / 41lbs Max load: 125kg / 275lb An exciting and dynamic kayak. The Pulse is not only the perfect surf machine, but is also at home exploring the coastline, or going for an adventure on your local river Drawing on all our experience and passion for the ocean we have developed a sit on top kayak which excels in the surf, whilst still retaining great characteristics for those flat day paddles. The versatile Pulse is also one of the most stable boats in our range, making it perfect to try a spot of fishing from, or for a leisurely paddle down your local river. Taking advantage of cutting edge production and clever design, we’ve made the Pulse both highly durable and lightweight. Combine this with our well balanced carry handles and you’ll have no problem carrying the Pulse down the beach or lifting it onto your car roof rack. With it’s built in anchor points, the Pulse can be accessorised to fit your paddling needs. Once you’ve grasped the basics, why not add a set of thigh straps to help you take your surfing to the next level?
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs