DetailsPro performance Stand up paddle board fin, or surf board fin available 2 sizes, 7 or 9 inch wave or directional stability 7 inch fin base width 130mm, height 177mm 9 inch fin base width 164mm, height 228mm Ideal surfer weight range: 132 lbs (60Kg) on up, suited to your preference and riding style Colors: Blue, Green Features: Mounting screw and plate included Foil Design: Medium Base = good drive, Height = good grip, Low Sweep = good maneuverability Snug fit in long board box Competitive Advantages Laminated fiberglass for a super stiff construction The use of too much glass in the fin results in too much weight. The use of too little glass reduces the stiffness and strength and negatively affects the flex pattern and thus performance of your fins. Culprit ensures high quality materials and precision fiberglass placement using a laminated fiberglass construction process to yield the optimum strength and weight for our longboard and other fiberglass fin lines.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs