DetailsSlingshot is upping the ante in 2016 by adding an entirely new bar setup to its arsenal. The Compstick with Sentinel safety is an above-the-bar system that moves the depower strap from the waist-level position of our below-the-bar setup to the arms-reach location that some riders prefer. With a sliding trim block that moves the depower cleat up and down the center lines, riders can adjust the height of the depower rope depending on their reach and the amount of throw they want in the bar. The Sentinel uses the same updated control bar as the 2016 Guardian, but comes with a completely reworked chicken loop and safety release system and a molded below the bar Spin-to-Win mechanism that allows riders to untwist center-lines with ease. The Compstick is offered in the universal 20” bar with 23 meter lines, which can be used with any kite size in our lineup. For more specialized riders, we also offer a 17” bar with 20 meter lines for small kites and a 23” bar with 27 meter lines for large kite. Slingshot’s internal-bungee kite leash has also been upgraded in 2016 with a shorter overall length and sturdier molded-metal carabiner clips for added strength.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs