Set of three ultra light fibreglass surfboard fins. Slice fins have a fuller foil for more drive, with 8mm hex core construction making them extra tough and light .
S5s are fantastic all rounders suitable for mid weight riders for every day use.
Compatible with any FCS fin box. The Slice S5 fin is based upon the FCS M5 series.
The construction is a resin transfer moulded product made using only the best resins and fibre glass cloth, with an 8mm internal Hex Core construction for maximum weight reduction and incredible strength. The S5 has a fuller foil for more drive and is a perfect all round fin for everyday use, beach breaks and mid-weight surfers.
Comes with a Free carry case and fin key.
SIZE S5 - BASE: 107.84mm HEIGHT: 111.71mm RAKE: 64.6 degrees
Produced using top of the range resins and fibre glass cloth Hex core for incredible strength with minimal weight Resin Transfer moulding All Foils computer Designed
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs