RED - Less is more. RED is Shinn's super all-rounder; designed as a do everything, in all conditions no brainier freeride board. If you want to think about your riding and not your board this is the one. The longer lengths per width improve the forgiveness and upwind ease whilst the carefully engineered tip flex smooths the way no matter your riding level, even in the roughest conditions Capable of whatever you have in store for it even in the most difficult of conditions, it’s a highly adaptable tool that will love your local spot.
The new buckle system allows for a huge adjustment range yet still makes micro adjustments a breeze, o memory foam heel insert ensures the pad is perfect for every foot no matter the shape and size and new Zoned traction surface means grip to stomp your landings yet easy entry and exit when you need it. Combine the lightest pad and strap set on the market with the lightest board ranges on the market and what do you get?
A Shinn, of course! Features - One size fits all progressive geometry - Plush pro memory foam heel bed - Micro adjustable tuning buckle - Adjustable stance angles - Ergonomic 3D bed shaping - Zone specific traction pattern Sizes 132 x 39.5 135 x 41 138 x 42 141 x 44 Features: - Sqouval Mould - Constant Curve Rocker - Progressive Concave - Full Wood Core - Supplied with BITE 57mm fins - Made in Europe - 2 Year Warranty - Sneaker X Footpad system - A lighter Tech
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs