THE 014 BLADE IS THE WAVE SAIL TO CHOOSE FOR ALL-ROUND HIGH PERFORMANCE.
Maximum stability and wind range is built into this sail by using 5 battens, control-oriented profiles and a medium head tension to allow twist. This year, the smaller sizes have been softened for even more high-end control.
The Blade produces a lot of down-force, which does 2 things;
- holds the board on the water when over-powered giving a very safe, in-control feeling.
- drives the rail into turns, enabling it to produce those trademark McKercher gouges.
Last year, we introduced SpiderFibre technology which allowed us to radically reduce swing weight, and at the same time engineer a stronger clew. After I2 months of these sails being in the market we’re pretty stoked to be running at a zero failure rate.
So for the 20I4 Blade we’ve continued to reduce swing weight by lightening up the leech area by using our proven eM3 material. These high tech materials make the Blade one of the lightest wave sails available, even compared to other brands’ 4 batten sails. Other construction updates include stronger mini-battens using designs pioneered in the S-I./ I00% X-PLY/ DOUBLE SEAMS EVERYWHERE./ TIME TESTED
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs