DetailsSandbanks Touring, 30" wide so is a little faster than your avarge 32' wide board
This slimline iSUP is designed for speed. Narrower than our Ultimate board at 30 inches, it packs a powerful 12ft length, features a rocker at the front and comes to a streamlined point. This design enables you to cut through calm or rough water, allowing you to reach impressive speeds whatever the weather.
The glide on this board is exceptionally good - and that's because of its hydrodynamic shaping. This means that you go further for your paddling efforts. The Sports Touring Classic is also equipped with an extra rear luggage strap making it ideal for longer journeys.
- Bravo SUPer two stage pump;
- Lightweight 3-piece fibre glass paddle ;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Extra long and profile with a steamlined shape giving you maximum speed and glide through the water.
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 10kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
Single easy fix central fin
- Warranty: 5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 12'
- Width: 30''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 297L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board weight: 9.5kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs