2016 Spinal Tap Ride Engine Team Harness xl
Rider collaboration is a key component to Ride Engine’s ethos. They have worked closely with some of the best kiteboarders in the world to refine the Armor’s revolutionary design, and that collaboration truly shines in the stunning Team Series lineup.
2016 Spinal Tap Ride Engine Team Harness:
The 2016 Ride Engine Team Harness looking bad to the bone with this crazy Spinal Tap design. This is a choice harness for Kiters who charge hard such as Patrick Rebstock, due to it's extreme durability and precision fit allowing it to withstand all the challenges you throw at it. The Pro Team series are super durable, stiff but still light all made possible by utilising compression moulding technology to layer fibreglass, carbon fibre and Kevlar.
+ Metal Slider Bar
+ Fusion Foam
+ Removable Handle Pass Leash
+ Lumbar Lock
+ Low Profile
+ Precision Fit
+ Speed-Lock Attachment Loops
HARNESS & SPREADER BAR SIZING:
Waist Size (inches) 26-30" 31-32" 32-34" 35-36" 37-39" 40-42"
Waist Size (cm) 66-76 78-81 81-86 89-91 94-99 102-107
HARNESS SMALL SMALL MEDIUM MEDIUM LARGE XLARGE
BAR 8" 10" 8" 10" 10" 10"
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs