PROBLEM SOLVED: Conventional kiteboarding harnesses have a major flaw in how they function, and the Armor harness solves it exceptionally well. Riders are often forced to rotate their harnesses from side to side to get pull from the proper angle when carving upwind, riding toeside or catching waves. That range of motion requires a looseness in the harness that also allows vertical and torsional movement, resulting in rider discomfort, constricted breathing, pull from the wrong angle and a variety of other issues.
With the Armor’s hard-shell Lumbar Lock technology, the harness does not rotate or slide; it locks in place and stays exactly where it should. This means lateral motion must come from the spreader bar. The carbon slider bar is a spreader bar and rope that connects directly with the rider’s chicken loop. This setup is totally unique and provides a smooth and full range of motion, allowing the harness’s lumbar lock technology to work its magic while rider changes angles of attack, carves upwind, rides toeside and slashes waves.
+ Super light and strong all-carbon construction
+ Ergonomic fit
+ Replaceable rope
+ Speed-Lock compatible
+ Rope system provides optimal angle of attack
+ Allows smooth and full range of motion
+ Keeps harness locked in place where it should be
+ Easy interchange to fixed hook option
+ Available in 8in or 10in options
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs