Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Loyalty Points balance.
- Sending Invitations — Earn Loyalty Points by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn Loyalty Points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn Loyalty Points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of Loyalty Points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Loyalty Points, and an exchange rate of Loyalty Points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your Loyalty Points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Loyalty Points to redeem them you will have the option of using Loyalty Points as one of the payment methods. The option to use Loyalty Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Loyalty Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Loyalty Points may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Loyalty Points until you accrue a minimum number of Loyalty Points, at which Loyalty Point they will become available for redemption. Loyalty Points may also be capped at the maximum value of Loyalty Points which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Loyalty Points before you are able to earn more Loyalty Points.
You have the ability to view and manage your Loyalty Points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Loyalty Points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Loyalty Points limit and a cumulative history of Loyalty Points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Loyalty Points, including expiration notifications.
Loyalty Points can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Loyalty Points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Loyalty Points section of the My Account area.