DescriptionThis is the sandal of legendary three-time world champ and perennial pro surfing powerhouse, Mick Fanning the ultimate athletic sandal of comfortable water-friendly synthetic nubuck upper. Mick relies on the contoured injection molded EVA footbed with anatomical arch support and full 360-degree heel airbag enclosed in soft poly for good reason. And in the fun department, it also features a bottle opener built into the footbed to open your “soda” after a surf or hanging at the pool. Reef Icon Herringbone rubber outsole. The sandals of a champion.
Be ready for any water adventure. From the beach to the lake or just hanging out by the pool, this style can handle the splashes.
Outfitted with anatomical arch support to keep you comfortable through every adventure.
Features a bottle opener built into the footbed to open your 'soda' after a surf session or hanging at the pool.
- Features a bottle opener built into the footbed
- Synthetic nubuck upper
- Padded jersey liner
- Compression molded EVA footbed
- 360 degree heel airbag
- Herringbone rubber outsole
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs