Ride 10'6" x 32" Carbon 3pc Paddle PackageThe red 2018 ride package includes: Board, Titan pump, Carbon shaft adjustable paddle with a tough nylon blade , coil leash, wheeled / back pack storage bag and repair kit and phone or key waterproof case
Who's it for? A swiss Army knife board - it can be used by almost any rider for any purpose.
If you could only ever have one Red Paddle Co board, the Ride 10’6” is the one we’d tell you to get – it’s already the world’s most popular inflatable SUP but continues to win numerous SUP industry and consumer awards.
Such success is due to the unrivalled quality, durability and innovation of all Red Paddle Co boards, but also the versatility of the Ride 10’6″ inflatable SUP. It’s designed to float and glide easily on flat water, and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are. And it’s 120mm/4.7” thick, which increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance. Practical cargo tie-downs complete an iconic package.
The Red embossed deck pad offers comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provides even greater grip and stability when performing step back turns or during occasional use in the surf. It comes with our industry leading Titan pump as standard which will have your board inflated in half the time with half the effort and packs down neatly to fit into our all terrain backpack making transportation and storage simple
Length 10'6" Width 32"/812mm Thickness 4.7"/120mm Volume 240 litres Rider Weight Up to 100kgs/220lbs
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs