Prolimit Varpor Hardshell Kite waist harness
XS/S = 26 - 30"
L/XL = 34-38"
Correct 3D Shaping:
The Prolimit Vapor harness plate has the correct shape and fits you perfectly from the first use. There is no breaking-in process necessary. The correct shape keeps the harness from riding up and makes it very comfortable to use, even when overpowered.
Anatomically Correct Stiffness:
The Vapor has the correct stiffness to work with the human body. It is much stiffer than traditional harnesses, but is not rock hard. This means the hardback absorbs all of the kite load without buckling and transfers this load to the rider in a controlled manner.
Too much stiffness simply loads up the edge and can cause discomfort and injury to the back, ribs and hip bones. The high pressure, laminated material will bend correctly without splintering.
Dual Flex Design:
The load plate of the Vapor harness has 2 different flex zones. The back area is the stiffest and this allows maximum load dispersion. The side areas have more edge flex to allow for rib and hip comfort and sideways bend.
The Prolimit Vapor have a high stability, slide-in barpad which locks the harness body into continuous 360 degree protection. This barpads stability also locks the spreader bar into place and ensures no bar movement, even during the worst drags.
Pin-Release Spreader Bar:
Prolimit's patented spreader bar design allows bulletproof strength and easy of use. No further adjustment is necessary after the initial fit. Clicking in is easy and a one-step process. Releasing the spreader bar is also an easy one-step process, even under load (Prolimit have the only system on the market that ensures this).
Internal Neoprene Waist Belt:
The Prolimit waist belt is made from neoprene, allowing it to equalise its load over the harness body and moulding it to the riders body for maximum grip with comfort.
Molded Inside Skin:
The inside skin of the harness is a soft, textured and molded part for grip and comfort.
Multi HPL Points:
There are 3 options for HPL attachment on each harness. You can use the spreader bar, the tube covered rope at the back or either of the D-ring on the side.
- Laminated Hardback Technology
- Pre-curved and 3D Shaped
- Internal Neoprene High Grip Belt
- High load optimized outline profile
- Laminated outside construction
- MPL Quad Belt Attachment
- Patented pin-release PLT Bar Systen
- Moulded slide-in Barpad for no ride-up
- Multiple leash connectors
- Kiteknife and car-key front pocket
- Dual Density Support Pillow
- External Load Plate Mark V
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs