Volcom Hernan 5K Jacket Black
Great for low temps and high winds, you can take this jacket to the mountains or wear it daily in cold climates. It's lightweight, super warm, and the lining is soft and comfortable. With a clean, simplistic style, you'll feel great and look sharp too. Made with Teflon EcoElite™, the first renewably sourced, plant-based, non-flourinated water repellency treatment, this jacket is a purchase you can feel great about.
65% POLYESTER / 35% COTTON
● Men's heavy weight hooded jacket
● Modern fit and waist length
● Water resistant : 5000 mm
● Teflon EcoElite™ Non-PFC DWR finish
● Lined with brushed tricot
● Filled with Polyester fibers
● Zip front closure
● Hand pockets lined with brushed tricot
● Inside pocket
● Stone embroidery at chest
● Volcom flag label
● Length for size Medium (from shoulder to bottom) : 29.5" (75 cm)
Teflon Eco-Elite™ is the first renewably sourced, plant-based and non-fluorinated fabric treatment for durable water repellency (DWR). It contains renewably sourced content and certified biobased product not made with genetically modified organisms.