Sandbanks Ultimate SUP board complete Malibu 10'6 by 32" by 6"
New Sandbanks Malibu paddle board, cpmescomplete with glass or carbon paddle, a wheeled board bag , leash ,pump and fin, comes with 3/5 years warranty.
We sell many other Paddle boards here at Boardworx.
If you are looking for one board that can do it all, then this is the board for you. The ideal family board that can take up to 130kg or 20 stone, so kids and adults on it all together is not even a problem. Colour coded paddle, large capacity pump and wheeled board bag.
The Malibu paddle board is the ultimate all-rounder. Hydrodynamic shaping, including a rocker at the nose of the iSUP for wave performance, ensures that the Malibu handles smoothly and predictably in all conditions. The Malibu paddle board also offers excellent stability and buoyancy, whilst the streamlining on the Reef gives fantastic glide range, taking you further for each paddle. This makes the Reef ideal for longer SUP journeys and for picking up a passenger.
So whether you're in flat water or waves, are by yourself or carrying passengers, the Malibu padle board is your ultimate adventure iSUP.
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump;
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- New waist leash with quick release;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 3/5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board
Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 9.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 easy fix fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Warranty: 3/5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 292L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board Weight: 9kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin + 2 indestructable side fins