Sandbanks Elite Pro SUP paddle board 10'6" 32" complete
Upgaded Glassfibre paddle for this year, wheeled board bag, quick fit fin system, and fused double layer silly strong stiff construction.
Our Elite Pro was designed to combine all of the advantages of the Elite and the Ultimate and put them into one board. The Elite is built with the same multi-layer fusion technology as our other boards and has been tested to the same rigorous standards. We have used 4.75'' drop-stitch which gives the Elite a slimmer profile than our Ultimate boards. The Elite is lightweight and agile with great stability for riders up to 100kg. Unlike the standard Elite, the Elite Pro comes with all of our top accessorioes, including a wheel bag, Bravo Super pump and easy fix fin.
We build our boards using a multi-layer fusion technology and take great care over the quality of our products. We run our business with very small overheads and are happy to take a smaller margin so you can have a great quality/performing paddleboard without it costing you a fortune.
Plus, the board comes with a three year warranty as standard.
- Top-quality Bravo SUPer pump
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle or up grade to a 3 piece carbon paddle only 630grams
- Lightweight, WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker
- Easy fix fin
- Repair kit
- 3 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
Rocker. (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Lightweight: each board weighs only 8.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 slide and clip finÂ and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Warranty: 3 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 4.75''
- Volume: 243L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 105kg
- Board weight 8.5kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Slide and clip fin+ two side fins