Sandbanks Cruiser 11' 34" Sup Stand up paddle Board
At 11 ft high and 34 inches wide, the Reef Cruiser offers fantastic stability and glide ideal for the bigger rider.
With 343L and twin-skinned fused technology, the board is super stiff and stable even for the bigger rider, or for family fun.
Hydrodynamic shaping, including a rocker at the nose for wave performance, allows the Reef Cruiser to cut through the water.
The 11ft length of the board gives the Reef Cruiser impressive straight-line tracking, as well as excellent buoyancy - making it straightforward to carry a passenger.
The Reef Cruiser's extra width makes this iSUP very stable, enabling easy cruising.
Plus, the board comes with a three year warranty as standard.
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump;
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
Extra width and length for maximum stability and buoyancy
Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
Diamond Grove Deck pad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 easy fix fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Warranty: 3 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 11'
- Width: 34''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 343L
- Deck pad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 150kg
- Board weight: 9.5kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin + 2 indestructible side fins