Red Paddle Board Airbelt Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Quickly release in unsafe situations for super-fast inflation, essential for those looking for less bulky alternative to buoyancy aids
- Easily re-use PFD after emergency inflation with the replaceable gas canister, ready for all water based adventures
- Be visible in low light conditions when out on the water with the reflective strip on front of PFD pouch
- Extra safety features include manual valve for both inflation and deflation of life vest and bright yellow vest colour
- Store small valuables such as keys or change with the water-resistant internal storage pocket
- Choose from three different colours, durable waterproof fabric can match board colours
Peace of mind for you and loved ones.
To ensure we produced the best product possible, we have teamed up with lifejacket experts Baltic to create a waist belt PFD which is perfect for stand up paddleboarding. Suitable for people 40-130kgs.
The essential safety device for stand-up paddle boarders looking for a less bulky alternative to a buoyancy aid, designed to give the user maximum freedom and comfort. Fast and easy to deploy the ISO certified 50n waistbelt PFD will prolong survival time when the user requires assistance in getting to safety. Comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Directions of use
The PFD sits comfortably around your waist and conceals the ISO Certified (EN ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6) 50 N bladder.
To deploy should you require it, simply pull the inflatable bladder out of the pocket, place over your head and inflate by pulling the inflation cord, with no adjustments required.
Once deployed, the PFD can be re-armed by replacing the gas cylinder with another 16g CO2 cylinder, meaning it can be used multiple times.