C-Skins Element 3/2mm Full Summer wetsuit Anthracite
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit range includes wetsuits for all the family has all the features associated with a quality multisport wetsuit with the benefit of superb design "elements" ensuring an affordable top-notch product. The Element series of wetsuits for Men, Women and Children from C-Skins is all about combining performance technology with unbeatable value.
The C-Skins Element Men's steamer is a lightweight wetsuit perfect for Spring Summer use for body boarding, surfing, windsurfing, stand up paddling in fact virtually any watersport. Over the many years we've sold the Element wetsuit it has more than proven itself ideal as a very popular entry level open water swimming wetsuit due to its comfort, fit and flexibility. Incorporating C-Skins Xtend neoprene in the shoulder, sleeves and torso panels for excellent flexibility, a Super Seal Glideskin collar for an assured seal helping to reduce flushing while being comfortable.
C-Skins wetsuits are always designed with focus on the end user and they have always produced some of our best fitting, quality wetsuits. The C-Skins Element 3/2mm wetsuit has always proven to be our most popular range and the best on the market for those discovering the sea.Â In our opinion a supremely comfortable great fitting general purpose spring summer 3/2mm Men's wetsuit.
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit Features
- Men's C-Skins Element 3/2mm neoprene Spring Summer multisport wetsuit
- C-Skins Xtend neoprene upper body panels which is flexible and lightweight with excellent multi-directional stretch and super hydrophobic to help reduce water absorption and improve drying time.
- Flatlocked stitched seam construction for strength and comfort ideal for summer conditions.
- Mesh Skin neoprene chest and back core panels help to reduce potential windchill by aiding water run-off resulting in enhanced warmth retention.
- Super Seal Glideskin adjustable collar to help reduce potential flushing, personalised fit and comfort.
- Reduced seaming in underarm ensures a greater range of movement in the arms and shoulders with less potential for chafing.
- Free Flex Neoprene superb combination of flexibility and durability in lower body panels prone to higher wear and tear
- Dura Flex knee panels for abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Combining true thickess 3/2mm neoprene panels for warmth and protection
- Sturdy Rear zip entry with internal neoprene flush guard and long webbing tape puller.
- Superb design and cut of wetsuit providing optimim fit, comfort and function.