F-one Rocket Air 6'6" Wing Foil Board Plate attachment 2021 Inflatable
F-One Rocket Air 2021
Inflatable Surf Foil Board
The F-One Rocket Air Foil Board was a big hit when it was launched as it is light, easy to use, really durable, affordable and it doesn’t hurt if it hits you while learning! The down side was the Tuttle connector was fiddly and sometimes took a while to set up. But the new model no longer has it! The 2021 has a normal 4 bolt top adaptor so it will fit the majority of foils.
We can’t see any downside to these boards now. Use it for the first year or 2 of wingfoiling and then progress onto a hardboard when you’re ready.
The 6’6 has become the favourite for wing and all round use and the larger sizes make a nice crossover between SUP and wing.
F One Rocket Air 2021 Product Info
The F-One Rocket Air range is a line of inflatable board dedicated to foiling sports: Surf-foil, SUP-foil, Wing-foil, Wind-foil and even Kite-foil. The Rocket Air offers the same experience and performance as the rigid boards, and you can pack it small now!
- Easy to store and carry
- Balanced and light for flying
- Superior and extra stiff Dropstitch material
The F-One Rocket Air boards are starting at 4’10 (75l.) and going all the way to 7’11 (185l.). The line includes boards for all sports and all types of riders. They are developed following the same sizes & outlines as the rigid boards. They offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical to the rigid boards. It provides the same perfect balance for take-off and in flight.
- The 4’10 and 5’4 can be used for surfing, kiting, wing surfing and are also ideal to have fun doing some wake
- The 5’4, 5’10 and 6’6 are ideal sizes for Wing foiling with a Swing, offering a variety of volumes to suit every one.
- The 7’2 is dedicated to Wingfoiling, it is the ideal size to start the discipline.
- The 7’6 and 7’11 are the real Swiss Knife boards, ready for all sorts of fun: SUP foil, Wing foil, Windfoil. They can also be used to play or paddle without the foil.
- The 7’2, 7’6 and 7’11 includes 2x US tracks where additional fins can be plugged. In this configuration it becomes the best platform to learn how to handle the Swing (our hand-held wing) before learning how to foil later on.
The Rocket Air boards are built using higher grade dropstitch with a fused, twin layer shell and a specific dropstitch pattern. This brings extra stiffness which is essential to control the board properly when foiling. The weight of the board is incredibly light. They are really easy to handle and a lot of fun, even for advanced riders.
Finally, the Rocket Air boards can all be stored in a small bag to be easily brought on for your next adventure.
An incredible technology developed originally to make inflatable rescue airplanes! It was later on used by inflatable boat and canoe manufacturers. It is composed of a vertical stitch in-between the deck and the hull that keeps them parallel and extremely rigid. This allows the boards to be inflated up to 21 PSI.
NOTE: Some boards may show a larger or smaller bulge on the hull in the area of the inflation valve, or at the mast foot for the windsurf boards. This bulge is inherent to the ‘drop stitch’ technology used in the manufacturing process of your board, and doesn’t constitute a defect. Also, it does not affect in any way the behavior and/or reliability of your board.
*indicative value, subject to small variations due to the custom manufacturing process.