F-One Phantom FCT 1680 Wing foiling Complete
These foils are designed to glide effortlessly when pumping or connecting waves and prove themselves very agile and precise when surfing and winging.
- Aspect Ratio: 6.4
- Great for surf and freeride
- Quick and easy planing
- Pumping machine
- Nimble and maneuverable
- 1680 front wing
- 300 winglett / stabizer
- 75cm Mast with mast plate
Connecting waves while wing foiling, surfing or even downwinding is easy and fun with the PHANTOM FCT foil. Carving is also part of its DNA, as connecting waves isn’t much fun if you can’t turn properly. By working on the lift distribution, arch shape, and other details, we reached a performing foil that can carve smooth curves on the waves and swells.
The PHANTOM FCT 1680 is our newest size, ideal for low-wind conditions or riders of large stature. This front wing is large and stable yet remains highly maneuverable and will bring extra power and performance in light wind.
The PHANTOM FCT foils are more precisely built with the Foil Compression Technology, a F-ONE innovation that offers impressive mechanical properties. The fuselage can be directly connected to the standard F-ONE aluminum mast of the desired length. The setup and disassembly are also extremely easy, and the whole is very travel friendly. All in all, this technology provides one of the most accessible and scalable foil setups whilst keeping the DNA of its carbon counterpart.
The PHANTOM FCT wings are recommended with the R275 SURF stab made with RTM technology. Progressive and versatile, this stab will bring stability, control, and confidence to your ride.
- 1680 cm2 Front wing area
- 104 cm Front wing span
- 6.4 Aspect ratio
- 1.6 kgs (plane only)
- FCT: The Foil Compression Technology is a F-ONE innovation offering impressive mechanical properties, making it particularly suited for foil subjected to high stressed and bending loads.
- Fusion link: The Fusion Link enables the perfect connection between the fuselage and the front wing using a large solid plate at the front of the fuselage.
- Alu 6063 and 606: This aluminum alloy boasts some very good mechanical properties and can be processed in many ways while also offering a natural resistance to corrosion.