DetailsSurfboard wax remover (Biodegradable) The Pickle Wax Remover. The Pickle Wax Remover is the easiest and quickest ways to remove surf wax from any surfboard. Change the wax for different climates, make your surfboard look new again, clean areas for ding repair and installing tail pads - and to remove the wax from the bottom of your board. The Pickle is reusable and can be thrown in any boardbag for travel. The Pickle doesn't require harsh chemicals and won't leave any waxy residue. Professional Pickle Polishing Pointers For Particularly Picky People (phew!): Best if used outside (Mum hates wax on her good sofa!) The Pickle Wax Remover works on all types of surfboard finishes and all types of surf wax Your Pickle is sensitive and should be kept away from sharp objects which could damage it (fins, dings, plugs, etc.). There is no reason to wash your Pickle, so don't (the dirtier the better!) Store your Pickle in the handy enclosable Pickle Pouch Don't point your Pickle at others EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE IT IS NOT LOADED (no-one likes a Pickle pointer!) The Pickle contains 100% recycled material - SO USING YOUR PICKLE MAY JUST SAVE THE PLANET!
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs