DetailsPatagonia Windsweep Jacket in colour Black. Offering adaptable weather protection for any urban or backcountry environment, this superversatile, comfortable, H2No™ Performance Standard rain shell protects, moves and breathes in all weather conditions. The idea of life being a journey and not a destination sounds great until the clouds open up. Built with a durable polyester 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell, the Windsweep stops rain, wind and snow, helping you to reach your destination feeling dry and calm, despite contrarian weather. The waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish block water on the outside, and when you’re burning calories, releases perspiration to keep you dry and comfortable on the inside. A lightweight, supple tricot mesh liner wicks moisture and glides smoothly for easy layering. The 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design to provide exceptional storm protection and unobstructed visibility. The front zipper has internal storm flaps that block wind and it parks neatly away in a zipper-garage at the chin for skin comfort. The collar is lined with soft, smooth microfleece. Pockets include one chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets—both with watertight slim zips to reduce bulk; an internal stash pocket secures with a zipper for valuables. The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and prevents cold drafts. Hip length. H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather Hip length H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved 666 g (23.5 oz) Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Men's Clothing Size Guide
XX-Small X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large XXX-Large Chest (CM.) 79-83 86-89 89-94 96-101 106-111 117-122 127-132 137-142 Neck (CM.) 34-35 37-38 38-39 39-41 42-43 43-44 44-46 47 Sleeve (CM.) 79 81 84 86 89 91 94 96 Waist (CM.) 66 71 74-76 79-84 86-91 97 102-107 117-122 Inseam (CM.) 76 79 79 84 84 84 84 84 XX-Small Chest (CM.) 79-83 Neck (CM.) 34-35 Sleeve (CM.) 79 Waist (CM.) 66 Inseam (CM.) 76 X-Small Chest (CM.) 86-89 Neck (CM.) 37-38 Sleeve (CM.) 81 Waist (CM.) 71 Inseam (CM.) 79 Small Chest (CM.) 89-94 Neck (CM.) 38-39 Sleeve (CM.) 84 Waist (CM.) 74-76 Inseam (CM.) 79 Medium Chest (CM.) 96-101 Neck (CM.) 42-43 Sleeve (CM.) 86 Waist (CM.) 86-91 Inseam (CM.) 84 Large Chest (CM.) 106-111 Neck (CM.) 42-43 Sleeve (CM.) 89 Waist (CM.) 86-91 Inseam (CM.) 84 X-Large Chest (CM.) 117-122 Neck (CM.) 43-44 Sleeve (CM.) 91 Waist (CM.) 97 Inseam (CM.) 84 XX-Large Chest (CM.) 127-132 Neck (CM.) 44-46 Sleeve (CM.) 94 Waist (CM.) 102-107 Inseam (CM.) 84 XXX-Large Chest (CM.) 137-142 Neck (CM.) 47 Sleeve (CM.) 96 Waist (CM.) 117-122 Inseam (CM.) 84
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs