DetailsPatagonia Torrentshell Jacket in colour Andes Blue Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for seriously wet weather. Aside from stunning landscapes, Southern Patagonia is known for one thing: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our Torrentshell Jacket provides H2No® Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile. The 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The hood rolls down, stows away and has a laminated visor, the center zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem. H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish 345 g (12.2 oz) Weatherproof 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management. 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash. Water Resistant DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Men's Clothing Size Guide
XX-Small X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large XXX-Large Chest (CM.) 79-83 86-89 89-94 96-101 106-111 117-122 127-132 137-142 Neck (CM.) 34-35 37-38 38-39 39-41 42-43 43-44 44-46 47 Sleeve (CM.) 79 81 84 86 89 91 94 96 Waist (CM.) 66 71 74-76 79-84 86-91 97 102-107 117-122 Inseam (CM.) 76 79 79 84 84 84 84 84 XX-Small Chest (CM.) 79-83 Neck (CM.) 34-35 Sleeve (CM.) 79 Waist (CM.) 66 Inseam (CM.) 76 X-Small Chest (CM.) 86-89 Neck (CM.) 37-38 Sleeve (CM.) 81 Waist (CM.) 71 Inseam (CM.) 79 Small Chest (CM.) 89-94 Neck (CM.) 38-39 Sleeve (CM.) 84 Waist (CM.) 74-76 Inseam (CM.) 79 Medium Chest (CM.) 96-101 Neck (CM.) 42-43 Sleeve (CM.) 86 Waist (CM.) 86-91 Inseam (CM.) 84 Large Chest (CM.) 106-111 Neck (CM.) 42-43 Sleeve (CM.) 89 Waist (CM.) 86-91 Inseam (CM.) 84 X-Large Chest (CM.) 117-122 Neck (CM.) 43-44 Sleeve (CM.) 91 Waist (CM.) 97 Inseam (CM.) 84 XX-Large Chest (CM.) 127-132 Neck (CM.) 44-46 Sleeve (CM.) 94 Waist (CM.) 102-107 Inseam (CM.) 84 XXX-Large Chest (CM.) 137-142 Neck (CM.) 47 Sleeve (CM.) 96 Waist (CM.) 117-122 Inseam (CM.) 84
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs