DetailsPatagonia Insulated Torrentshell Jacket in colour Harvest Moon Blue. Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric on the H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell and heat-trapping Thermogreen™ insulation with 92% recycled polyester content. Sometimes rain is cold and sometimes it’s bone-soaking cold. We made our Insulated Torrentshell for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temps. A 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop shell, now using a 100% recycled face, keeps the water out; meanwhile, we’ve made this waterproof winter jacket warmer and more eco, with 100g of heat-trapping Thermogreen™ insulation (92% recycled) to keep your heat in. The adjustable insulated hood has a laminated visor (doubles as a rain spout), and newly added 2-way pit zips help vent your heat. We’ve overhauled the pockets: two zippered handwarmers, lined with soft microfleece, and an interior zippered security pocket. Hook-and-loop cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal-out the elements, while a simple cord-and-hook design stows the hood when the skies clear. 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face 100-g Thermogreen™ insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zippered security pocket Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zipper with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (92% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign™ approved 566 g (20 oz) Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Women's Clothing Size Guide
X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Waist (CM.) 65-67 70-72 75-77 81-85 90 Inseam (CM.) 79 81 81 81 81 Short Inseam (CM.) 76 76 76 76 76 Regular Inseam (CM.) 81 81 81 81 81 Long Inseam (CM.) 86 86 86 86 86 X-Small 0-2 Waist (CM.) 65-67 Inseam (CM.) 79 Short Inseam (CM.) 76 Regular Inseam (CM.) 81 Long Inseam (CM.) 86 Small 4-6 Waist (CM.) 70-72 Inseam (CM.) 81 Short Inseam (CM.) 76 Regular Inseam (CM.) 81 Long Inseam (CM.) 86 Medium 8-10 Waist (CM.) 75-77 Inseam (CM.) 81 Short Inseam (CM.) 76 Regular Inseam (CM.) 81 Long Inseam (CM.) 86 Large 12-14 Waist (CM.) 81-85 Inseam (CM.) 81 Short Inseam (CM.) 76 Regular Inseam (CM.) 81 Long Inseam (CM.) 86 X-Large 16 Waist (CM.) 90 Inseam (CM.) 81 Short Inseam (CM.) 76 Regular Inseam (CM.) 81 Long Inseam (CM.) 86
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs