DetailsPatagonia Down Sweater in colour Forge Grey Lightweight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear, or as a midlayer in colder climates. This garment has a Regular Fit For days so cold that your breath freezes as you sort the rack, our Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible warmth. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture. Details Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down Two zippered handwarmer pockets, with DWR- (durable water repellent) coated zippers Internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down 343 g (12.1 oz) Made in Bangladesh. Material Recycled Polyester We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Technology Down Insulation We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia Men's Clothing Size Guide
XX-Small X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large XXX-Large Chest (CM.) 79-83 86-89 89-94 96-101 106-111 117-122 127-132 137-142 Neck (CM.) 34-35 37-38 38-39 39-41 42-43 43-44 44-46 47 Sleeve (CM.) 79 81 84 86 89 91 94 96 Waist (CM.) 66 71 74-76 79-84 86-91 97 102-107 117-122 Inseam (CM.) 76 79 79 84 84 84 84 84 XX-Small Chest (CM.) 79-83 Neck (CM.) 34-35 Sleeve (CM.) 79 Waist (CM.) 66 Inseam (CM.) 76 X-Small Chest (CM.) 86-89 Neck (CM.) 37-38 Sleeve (CM.) 81 Waist (CM.) 71 Inseam (CM.) 79 Small Chest (CM.) 89-94 Neck (CM.) 38-39 Sleeve (CM.) 84 Waist (CM.) 74-76 Inseam (CM.) 79 Medium Chest (CM.) 96-101 Neck (CM.) 42-43 Sleeve (CM.) 86 Waist (CM.) 86-91 Inseam (CM.) 84 Large Chest (CM.) 106-111 Neck (CM.) 42-43 Sleeve (CM.) 89 Waist (CM.) 86-91 Inseam (CM.) 84 X-Large Chest (CM.) 117-122 Neck (CM.) 43-44 Sleeve (CM.) 91 Waist (CM.) 97 Inseam (CM.) 84 XX-Large Chest (CM.) 127-132 Neck (CM.) 44-46 Sleeve (CM.) 94 Waist (CM.) 102-107 Inseam (CM.) 84 XXX-Large Chest (CM.) 137-142 Neck (CM.) 47 Sleeve (CM.) 96 Waist (CM.) 117-122 Inseam (CM.) 84
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs