DetailsPatagonia Beanie Logo Belwe Folios Green Updated with Patagonia® Merino wool, sourced from flocks managed with sustainable grazing practices in the grasslands of Patagonia. An all-winter, low-volume knit hat for any outdoor pursuit. The Beanie Hat's clean lines and adaptable fabric combination make it the perfect companion to warm up on a chilly morning of bouldering or slide under a helmet or hood on the slopes. The lightweight, compressible 2-layer construction features a moisture-wicking blend of 55% polyester and 45% fine-gauge, chlorine-free merino wool we responsibly source from the grasslands of Patagonia. This combo provides all-day, no-itch comfort and warmth. A polyester band inside adds fast wicking and next-to-skin comfort. Soft polyester/chlorine-free merino wool blend keeps head warm and comfortable Lightweight and stuffable Tightly woven knit with a great fit Fun patterns 45% chlorine-free Merino wool/55% polyester 76 g (2.7 oz)
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs