Oneill 10'2 Santa Fade SUP complete Packag.
O'Neill Santa Fade 10'2 Inflatable SUP Package
In 1952, Jack O’Neill opened his first surf shop in San Francisco, since then O’Neill has been the ultimate surf brand.
Today, O’Neill produce the most functional neoprene wetsuits in the world. To follow the strong and continually growing stand up paddle movement, O’Neill has developed its own SUP boards for every O’Neill enthusiast. Their inflatable boards allow mobility to enjoy the perfect paddling experience.
The entire package fits into a single backpack - easily take your board anywhere you want to go!
- EVA diamond deck pad
- Double action pump
- Additonal bungee
- Neo carry handle
- Extra large back pack
- USbox fin system + fin
- Twin flex fins
- Repair kit
- Leash (may vary)
- Alloy paddle
- 10'2 x 33" x 5"
- 245L Volume
- Max rider weight 90kg
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs