Oakley Split Time Sunglasses in Matte Black with Prizm Ruby lenses.
Split Time was designed for every day appeal but with features for on the go. The temples were designed to fit seamlessly while wearing a hat and the no-slip Unobtainium® nosepiece keeps them comfortably in place. Made for small to medium faces, this universally flattering pilot silhouette has integrated side shields to combat backside glare. Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and Harmful Blue Light up to 400nm. The lightweight frame combines O Matter™ with C-5™ alloy for comfort and durability. A Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort while keeping the lenses in precise optical alignment and XYZ Optics® maximize clarity at all angles of vision.
Durability and all-day comfort of stress-resistant O Matter™ frame front with ultra lightweight C-5™ temples
No-slip Unobtainium® Nosepads increase grip with perspiration
Frame suitable for small to medium faces
Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Light Transmission: 17% Light
Conditions: Bright Light
Contrast: Increased Base Lens
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs