DetailsWakestylers have extreme needs when it comes to their boots. In order to live up to these high expectations we built the Pop Boot. Whether you are a seasoned pro or riding boots for the first time, this is the perfect boot for you. A medium soft density liner offers both, flexibility and support with no loss of hold thanks to its heel retention strap. The strap pulls the rider’s foot into the heel pocket as the boot is laced for reduced lift. The seamless liner construction offers easy entry and exit whereas the premoulded TPU heel panel and tongue allow for ultimate fit and comfort that produces no pressure points. The Pop Boot is a boot that helps you to step up your riding to the next level! Construction features: › Medium soft density liner for both flexibility and support › Heel retention strap for firm hold in the boot › Moulded TPU Heel Panel for durability and easy entry › Low friction eyelets › Flow Through Drain Panels SIZES: US 7-8 9-10 11-12 UK 6-7 8-9 10-11 EUROPE 39-41 42-43 45-46
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs