The new Mono North kite I have now used a fair amount of times, I have to admit I wasn't a believer in this kite when i first saw it or heard about it, but that changed in the first 5 mins of using this single strut kite, I still don't really know who it is aimed at, as I think so many different riders will love it.
It is fast to inflate, like really fast, the new inflation system and the single stut your going to be on the water before all others. It is very light in the sky, it has never Hindenburg'd on me, never over flown me, even when other kites are falling out of the sky in no wind. It is very quick to turn, I have a good friend that loves the Neo and he thinks the Mono is way faster to turn.
It hangs in the jumps, maybe not like a Rebel, but in a friendly Evo way, without all the bar pressure. You'll love the de-power, in waves you can switch off the power really quickly. Water launching is so easy, it just rolls and is gone again, so all beginners will love it.
So as I said who is this kite for, it is great in the waves, jumps well, flys in light winds and has good low end power. It has a small briddle, so good on a North trust bar, the 5th line is in a pocket on the leading edge so you can fly it on 5 line as well.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs