DetailsBlack Star 5/4mm Back-zip Everyone has to start somewhere and this wetsuit is the perfect suit to get you going, the Black Star is one step up from our entry-level suit the Star. It's a great suit for a great price, in fact it's one of the cheapest liquid sealed wetsuits on the market. It has flex panels in the most necessary areas; the armpits, sleeves and lower legs. This is the best quality starter wetsuit at a price that makes it accessible to all-round riders. Technical features Materials • Mesh neoprene (20%) • M-Flex neoprene (50%) • Soft touch neoprene (30%) • Polar lining (plush) inside Features • 100% S-Seams (liquid seams) outside • Critical taping inside • PK coated zip • Double neck construction • Backup shield • 4-way stretch kneepads • Velcro ankle closure straps included • Key pocket • Lining saver
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs