DetailsMystic 1.5mm Merino Wool Glove. Merino wool is the new alternative to be used in wetsuits and other thermo lined products. The reason for this development is that it comes from a sustainable resource whereas synthetic linings are constructed from petrochemicals. In addition, Merino is as natural and organic as your own skin. Being in the cold has never been this warm due to revolutionary, comfortable, antibacterial and odour resistant wool in your gear. In tests conducted by the British Textile Technology group, Merino lining proved to offer a 35% increase in thermal efficiency, in both dry and saturated conditions over the best, comparable synthetic linings. FEATURES - GBS (Glued Bind Stitched) - Extended cuff length FABRICS - M-Flex neoprene (100%) - Merino wool lining (100%)
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs