DetailsKiteFix Complete Repair Kit. NEW! Now 2 Tubes of GluFix for twice the repairs!! Whether travelling to an exotic location or heading down to your local spot, the KiteFix Complete Kit is an essential part of your kiteboarding gear that you don’t want to leave home without! This kit will allow you to permanently and esthetically repair almost any tear, break, seal or leak you kite might have. New for 2011 we have added an extra tube of GluFix to allow you fix up to an 8 foot canopy tear (color matched), up to a 6 foot long leading edge or strut repair, bladder leaks and valve repairs, often within the hour. Never miss another session! Choose the first and original DIY Complete Repair Kit. Made by Kiters, for Kiters, KiteFix’s Complete Repair kit is a must have for your kiting gear. Don’t leave home without it! Includes: 2 - 1oz. GluFix tubes, 2 self-adhesive Dacron rolls (4’ each.), 7 FiberFix multi-color tapes (4’ each), 1 - Ultra-adhesive bladder patch (4’’x 9’’), 1 Talkine bottle (3 oz.), 1 GluFix applicator, 8 alcohol swabs, 3 tie raps, 1 detailed user’s guide, 1 pair of scissors, 1 marker, 1 plastic bag, 1 KiteFix ‘lost board’ sticker. All put together in an airtight plastic container. For great help in using the kitefix products check out there blog http://www.kitefix.com/blog/
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs