DetailsIon Thermal rash vest ideal for wearing under your winter steamer to give another thermal layer, also super comfortable. In the harsh winter this will help you to kitesurf and windsurf longer. Completely BiPoli Jersey (100% Antibacterial Polypropylene). Quick drying, super soft and warm inside and robust outside surface. It can be used as a thicker lycra top in mild conditions to protect you from chill and UV radiation. In cold water it can also be worn as a first layer underneath your wetsuit. * High Neck * Flatlock Construction - flexible, non irritating seams * SnugFit - with super stretch, can be worn underneath wetsuit * Free Movement Panels * Super Soft - Warm inside and robust outside * UV Sunshield Protection - Lycra bodywear prevents you from sunburn in the shiniest of conditions. The UV protection Factor (UPF) is 50+ * SlipLoop - a fine webbing loop for fixing to your board shorts
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs