DetailsThe top of the range Ion Spectre harness is certainly a harness that has got our vote here at Boardworx, we thought the Manera exo harness had some amazing features but this super top end haness has a airframe support, giving great fitting , but also has different stiffness rods that can slip through the harness to give different amounts of support, quick action straps make getting the harness tight very easily, this is also a very light harness MAIN FEATURES T-Sticks: harness support adjustable to the personal preference with a brand new batten system NEW! Airframe: weight optimized construction that ensures nearly no water absorption NEW! Pro_Pad: lightweight and comfortable protection for your belly NEW! Slingbelt: keeps the harness in its place NEW! SPECS BODY SUPPORT BODY FLEX WEARING COMFORT TWIST FRICTION EASY TO ADJUST LOW WEIGHT BAR HEIGHT PRICE £198 Concept That's what we the call 'Swiss army knife level': equipped with the finest materials and a weight optimized construction, this harness provides superior fit and, even more important, enables easy adjustment of the support characteristics (whether you like it soft or stiff) by the ION T-Sticks. Target Group For all jack-in-the-trades this is the weapon of choice: perfect for all conditions thanks to the abilty to choose a flexible or supportive setup.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs