ION Claw Gloves 3/2mm are one of our best selling winter gloves for the last few years. The combination of 3mm warm neoprene and the clever cut where you waste no energy gripping the kite bar or windsurfing boom so you do not suffer from cramp, if anything you drain your muscles trying to open your hand. Your hand is in the right position straight away. The single lined rubber helps prevent any wind chill, every year these gloves have just got better and better.
GBS_Seams: water sealing for all seams
Claw_Finger grip: strong pre-curve shape, ergonomic finger shape to avoid arm pump, comfortable grip around the boom / bar
Tatex_Grip print NEW!
Soft touch on the outside thumb area to wipe away water coming from the nose.
Tatex_Seam protection between thumb and index finger
- Good warm winter gloves for kitesurfing
Excellent gloves, the combination of warm rubber and the pre curved cut of the gloves helps prevent cramp in the forearms. The single lined rubber on the top of the glove helps stop most of the wind chill. I think these wet suit gloves are more flexible than the ones I had a few years ago.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs