DetailsThe Radiation Under suit uses 300 gram anti-pilling Quick Dry fleece to provide superior warmth and insulation beneath the drysuit outer later. The Radiation Under suit fleece features a full length two way zip for ease of entry, whilst elasticated wrists, back and ankles allow a snug and tailored fit, and foot loops keep your fleece in place during movement. 300 gsm fleece Quick-Dry breathable polar fleece for warmth and comfort Full length 2-way zip Crew neck Elasticated wrists for snug fit Thumb loops for ease of donning Elasticated back for tailored fit Elasticated ankle Foot loops to prevent garment riding up during movement Your suit has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your suit. Always machine wash after use on a gentle cycle, at thirty degree wash using a mild detergent. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips before washing, turn your suit inside out to prevent piling. Machine dry your suit at a low temperature or hang it up to dry by air. Please don't Iron, steam,press or dry clean your suit. Don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your suit as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you. Protect your suit from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the suit is the correct size and do not pull the ends of sleeves or legs to remove. Size Height Waist Chest Small 5'5'' - 5'8'' (165 - 172.5cm) 30'' - 32'' (76 - 81cm) 35'' - 38'' (89cm - 96.5cm) Medium 5'7' - 5'11'' (170 - 180cm) 32'' - 34'' (81 - 86cm) 38'' - 41'' (96 - 104cm) Large 5'10'' - 6'2'' (178 - 188cm) 34'' - 36'' (86 - 91.5cm) 41'' - 44'' (104 - 112cm) Extra Large 6'1'' - 6'4'' (185.5 - 183cm) 36'' - 38'' (91.5 - 96.5cm) 44'' - 47'' (112 - 119cm) Extra Extra Large 6'3'' - 6'5'' (190 - 195.5cm) 38'' - 40'' (96 - 101.5cm) 47'' - 50'' (119cm - 127cm)
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs