DetailsThe F4 is one of Futures most popular fins. A balanced template that performs in a variety of conditions. The medium base and tip help you generate your own speed and stay on rail. Technical Description This is a set of three fins. Dimensions: Height: 4.38 in, 11.10 cm Base: 4.22 in, 10.70 cm Area: 14.22 sq in, 91.74 sq cm Fin Size: Futures give each fin a size rating, each size has a recommended rider weight range, so you can easily work out whether a set of fins is going to be a good size for you. This set of fins is rated: Small - they are designed for a rider weight range of: 65 lbs - 155lbs (30kg - 70kg) Material Thermotech: Thermotech is Futures new composite material, it is lightweight, stiff and offers consistent flex. Foil Flat Foil: Flat foiled fins break free sooner, and are better at controlling speed. Often surfers prefer them in fast powerful surf where they do not need to create additional speed. If you have muscle memory from riding glass-ons, flat foiled fins will feel the closest.
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs