The LINX bar is our brand new updated control system for 2018! We’ve taken all the best bits of the Monolith Bar and added some great features to create the ultimate connection to your kite.
Our new integrated floats on the rear line not only offer a cleaner look; they also house the mechanism to adjust the size of your bar too.
A new One Line Flag Out safety system features this year and is now the standard for all F-ONE kites. There’s a high-quality corrosion proof Inox steel hub on the front lines that allows one line to slide. The first 6m of the front lines are larger in diameter for durability, and there is a stopper to prevent the bar from travelling too far away from you when the safety is engaged.
We have also added a manual swivel on top of the chicken loop this year; it uses a high-quality ball bearing and is easy to rotate even when powered. This allows you to untwist your front linesafter performing rotational tricks and is a feature every rider is going to fall in love with!
The Lifeline safety connection has an added swivel, so there is no danger of twists affecting the release of the kite, and the same goes for the leash too. The safety can be set up in suicide mode for freestyle riders while still retaining full functionality when the chicken loop is released as the loop can slide through the Lifeline safety connection with ease.
There’s a new Inox steel ring on the front lines; riders can choose to run the front lines through this ring to give the kite a short V on the front lines. Or you can run the lines outside of this ring to have a full front V. Kites like the Furtive perform better with the full front V, while the Bandit flies better with the short V. This feature of the bar means you only need one kite bar regardless of your quiver of kites.
We’ve retained the ability to tune the rear lines, so if a line does stretch, you can still tune the bar so all the lines are equal and the kite will still fly properly.
The LINX bar features a smaller diameter to make it comfier in your hands and reduce fatigue
Write Your Own Review
- All in-stock items ordered before 2pm are usually shipped on the same day that they are purchased - orders placed after 2pm will be shipped on the next working day.
- Any purchases made on a Saturday/Sunday will be shipped on the following working day, usually Monday (unless it's a bank holiday).
- You will be notified by email once your item has been dispatched and any applicable tracking details will be supplied.
UK Delivery Methods
- Small items under 5kg in weight, such as t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, kitesurfing lines, etc. are delivered by Royal Mail First Class post.
- Larger and heavier items weighing over 5kg, such as kite/windsurfing boards and sails are delivered by courier.
- Both delivery methods usually mean that you will receive your item next day, but this is not guaranteed.
UK Delivery Costs
- UK delivery is FREE for orders totaling £50.00 and over.
- Orders below £35 are subject to a delivery charge based on the item's weight.
Overseas Delivery Methods
- International orders for small items (t-shirts, DVDs, wetsuit gloves/boots, etc.), will be delivered by Royal Mail Airmail. Higher value orders will be sent using a signed-for service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Larger and heavier items (e.g. kite/windsurfing boards and sails) will be delivered by an international courier company.
- Delivery to non-UK destinations is approximately 3-10 days depending on location.
Overseas Delivery Costs